We have over ten years EPC experience and over 38 years expert building knowledge.

Commercial EPC Reports

A Commercial EPC is required when:-

  • A building is offered for sale
  • A building is offered for rent

Please consider:-

  • An EPC must be commissioned before Marketing
  • An EPC is required by solicitors before sale or letting
  • We advise on EPC exemptions for buildings
  • We will visit sites to advise on EPC requirements
  • Your lenders, bank or pension providers normally require EPC’s
  • An EPC highlights how your building can be improved and save you money

Wheldon EPC can produce an Energy Performance Certificate report for your property and advise you on saving energy. We can remodel the property using improvements to meet MEES if the ratings are below an E. We can also show how to improve E and above to help you market your property.

MEES New Regulations effective 2018

  • A building owner can only grant a tenancy to a new or existing tenant if above an E rating
  • From 2023 (five years’ time) an owner cannot continue letting a property of F and G ratings
  • Nearly 1 in 5 commercial buildings have a F or G rating
  • Minimum standards could rise in the future

Because this is so important to our clients we include a link for more details from (MEES)-v.1.0

We pride ourselves on the personal tailored service we provide. We will take the strain out of the certification process.


Get a Quote from Wheldon Commercial

To request a quote for a Commercial Energy Performance Certificate quote from Wheldon Commercial please do one of the following:

• Email your telephone number to [email protected]

• Ring or text for a call back on 07850 634421

• If like me you don’t like filling in web site forms ring us or email to our phones.

• OR complete the get a quote form below with your property details

• We look at your property on google maps for a same day quote

• Please help with a brief description of the building